Every fine art student knows acrylic paint. It is like we say; Mom’s taste. For beginner it is what we can call a new world.
1) Mixing materials
3 materials are used to make the paints : water, pigment and a medium(which is sticky).
If the proportions are not strictly respected, it doesn’t become a paint. Because of subtle “variations”in colours’ tone, the combination ration depend also on craftmans’ hand.
I would like to thanks everybody for following our blog and wish a Happy New Year!
I wish the best for the “horse’s” year coming, full of colours of course!
If by any case you have been in Japan in September this year, you may have watch the cover below.
If not, please see below a part that may interest you about how to make paint.
The pictures are from Turner’s factory and there are more explanations about the most famous Turner Acryl Gouache!
Please see below a picture of the article and the translation will come soon!
Just a short announce to introduce you the new limited watercolours sets. Only for sale in Japan and related to the famous English painter that our company is proud to use the name.
The set was created to be sell with the opening of the exhibition in the Fine Art museum of Tokyo and the Fine Art museum of Kobe city.
As you can notice, we tried to offer in a box with the beautiful art of the painter and the colour he supposed to use the most.
Below the annouce with pictures of the boxes.
- Fits perfectly to shops interior
- Management of colours for chain shops allowed by original mixed colours.
- There are 200 basics colours, but thanks to our mixing colours system that can respond to your demand.
- Your request will be registered, allowing us to provide, on your demand, the colours at the place you want (site etc…)
- Perfectly adapted to large chain stores interior, for uniformity.
* Waterbased paint, easy to handle for interior
* F**** safe level paint
* Paintable over wall paper
* 200 basic colours!
* Adapted to cleaning
* Our test system allow no blurring in the colours before shipment
* We create original colours!
You want a better adherence on metal or glass? You want a smoother surface on cloth? We have the solutions! please have a look at the video below!
Big Art Colours
Water based paint perfectly adapted for inside and outside wall surfaces.
Extremely resistant to fading and changing colors, with strong water resistance.
Vivid and bright Colours with mat rendering
Easy to paint and to draw
Strong adherence and fit a lot of under paint
Amusement facilities, shop (vending space corner) decoration and adornment.